Friday, January 13, 2006
Sample Art WorkSean Needham
email@example.comObjective: To secure a position in the entertainment industry as an animator andcharacter designer
Education: May, 2005, with Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation from Laguna College of Art and Design
Profile/Skills:• Traditional animation
• Layout• Character Design• Clean Up
• Maya Computer Animation
• Computer Softwareo Photo Shopo Illustratoro Premiereo Flip Booko After EffectsExperience:• Production Assistant (internship) for Rob Hedden film, BoxBoarders!
• Miami Museum of Scienceo Animation for Flip Book #1, Fall 2004o Assisting Animation/ Layout/ Cleanup for Flip Book #2, Spring 2005o Animation/ Clean Up Candiru Music Video, Fall 2005
• Layout Supervisor/ Animator for short film, “The Search for Taj Mahal”
• Assisted with 2005 LCAD Summer School Program
• LCAD Acme Program- Animator for “Hansel and Gretel” project under guidelines/direction of Bert Klein and James Lopez, Disney/WB director/animators
• Laguna Film Project- Character Design/ Development for Independent Student Short Film Project- “Yama”References: Available upon request.
The two comic pages shown above are the Tick comic book pages which I drew based on a script which they had posted on their website, newenglandcomics.com.
These characters are not my own, and the script was not written by me.The Tick and related characters are copyrighted and are registered trademarks of Ben Edlund. Related materials are copyrighted by New England Comics. The Tick Animated Series is copyrighted by Fox Kids' Network Inc. And, The Tick Live Action TV series is copyrighted by Fox StudiosHowever I did draw these two pages using The Tick, and the script which newenglandcomics.com posted. The other drawings and characters are my own.Sean Needham
my perfesional work
Captain Ahab and his row boat